POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tower : Re: Tower Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tower
From: David Heys
Date: 22 Jan 2000 19:26:27
Message: <388A471A.AED46E3A@gci.net>
Simon de Vet wrote:

> Just a little part of a scene I'm working on. 6.02e+23 points to anyone
> who can correctly identify the structure.

Nice tower. Yea, I agree on the lighting. Guess? Looks like an oil refinery
tower used to heat crude oil and separate out the various chemicals, etc (ie,
kerosene, gasoline, etc..) as the crude gets hotter and rises towards the top.
Don't shoot me if I'm wrong about the process. <grin> Been a long, long time
since I learned about oil refineries. :{)

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails, and